10 Best Sony Lens for Product Photography
01. Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM), Black
02. Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens
03. Sony SEL2470GM E-Mount Camera Lens: FE 24-70 mm F2.8 G Master Full Frame Standard Zoom Lens
04. Sony - FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM Wide-angle Zoom Lens (SEL1635GM)
05. Sony SEL85F18 85mm F/1.8-22 Medium-Telephoto Fixed Prime Camera Lens, Black
06. Sony SELP18105G E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS
07. Sony - FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens (SEL50F18F)
08. Sony SEL90M28G FE 90mm f/2.8-22 Macro G OSS Standard-Prime Lens for Mirrorless Cameras
09. Sony SEL35F18 35mm f/1.8 Prime Fixed Lens
10. Sony - FE 24-105mm F4 G OSS Standard Zoom Lens (SEL24105G)
So, now you can choose the one which you like more from the mentioned lenses of Sony.
Freequenty Asked Questions
What lens is best for product photography?
In our opinion, following 5 lenses is best for product photography.
1. Sony FE 70-200mm f/2.8 GM OSS Lens
2. Sony – FE 16-35mm F2.8 GM Wide-angle Zoom Lens
3. Sony SELP18105G E PZ 18-105mm F4 G OSS
4. Sony – FE 50mm F1.8 Standard Lens
5. Sony SEL35F18 35mm f/1.8 Prime Fixed Lens
What is product photography called?
What makes good product photography?
Good product photography is very crucial in online business. Because the whole e-commerce business greatly depends on product photography. The potential customers will buy a specific product after viewing it. So if you are able to make it more attractive and eye-catching, then you can increase your sales. There are various factors that should be considered for excellent product photography.
- Use proper lighting
- Use a tripod
- Take various shots from different angles
- Use a Portrait Mode
- Emphasize the product
- A good camera
- Pay Attention to Reflections
- Always Use a Diffuser
What 3 lenses should every photographer have?
If you are a professional photographer and don’t know which lenses you should use. Here is a guide for you. Below we have listed the 3 best lenses that every photographer should have.
1. Standard Lenses
Standard lenses have a focal length in the range of 40mm and 60mm. The most widely recognized focal length is the one that falls directly in the center – the 50mm, giving you generally a similar field of view as the naked eye. Standard lenses are excellent all-rounders.
They are not too big or too weighty. So they are ideal for taking with you any place you go.
2. Macro Lenses
Macro lenses are ideal for close up photography. Because they have a 1:1 ratio, which fundamentally implies they can catch your subject at life-size magnification. These lenses are perfect for nature photography, insect photography, and Detail photography.
3. Telephoto Lenses
Telephoto lenses come with a longer focal length. They also allow you to take photos of the subjects that are further away. Besides, they provide excellent background blur that helps to separate your subject from the background. Telephoto lenses are mostly used for Wildlife photography, Sports photography, and Astronomy.
Do I need a Macro lens for product photography?
What equipment do I need for product photography?
High-quality product photos can take you to the zenith of success in the e-commerce business. So you can achieve this if you have the proper equipment for product photography. Here is a list of equipment that is needed for product photography.
- A good quality camera
- A tripod
- Product Photography lens
- White Backdrop
- Proper Lighting
- Stand-mounted sweep
- Photo Editing Software
What settings should I use for product photography?
- Set ISO Low
- Set Aperture High
- Set Fast Shutter Speed
- Use RAW Format to edit photos
- Adjust Camera White Balance
- Use Full Focus
- No Flash
- Zoom In